Monday, July 4, 2011

And the scale creeps upward

I knew it would, but somehow that didn't help ease the blow. And it wasn't a huge creep. .6 of a pound. That's not really bad in the realm of gaining. But I still gained. Which bums me out greatly.

I was aiming to lose 1.5 lbs a week. But with the gain that means 2 lbs next week. 

I had fallen off track with veggies and fruits this past week, so maybe I need to work those back in........

In other life news, I'm not very happy right now. I feel like I've been working my ass off non-stop for months. My marriage is just weird these days. I love my husband deeply, but I keep going through these pangs of not feeling quite happy in my marriage. I was good for about a week, but last night laying in bed I just felt sad. And so now I'm snapping at him, over tiny little things. I'm going to blame early PMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment