Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not sleeping well.......

Tuesday is the day of reckoning...... After work, I am heading to the gyno and getting weighed. If I can get below 350, my local doctor will weigh me, but right now, Im too heavy for their scales.


Ive stopped sleeping. I have no idea why but I have. It gets old FAST, lemme tell ya. I sleep, Im sure, but not as long or as deeply as I like. Like last night, I felt like I lightly dozed all night. Why? Im not hungry, Im not thirsty, I didnt have to pee, I wasnt cold, I wasnt hot, I just WAS...and what I WAS was not happy. It seemed like every hour or so, I was looking at the clock, calculating how "If I go to sleep RIGHT NOW, I will get X hours of sleep...." in my head. But, nope, nothing. Its been going on for around 5 weeks and, quite frankly, Im wore out. Because of (daughter), I refuse to take anything of the pharmetcutical nature, but I could today quite cheerfully.


Other than a half piece of italian cream cake my aunt made, I was "good" this weekend. We will see once Tuesday rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment