Sunday, July 10, 2011

Getting better

So this week I tried to follow the advice of eat all your daily points. I was at times not hitting them all, in an effort to lose weight faster. And you know what? It worked.

I'm down 1 lb this week. Which really is less than half a pound given the gain last week.
But it's a loss and I'll take it.

I tried to order a new bathing suit today, one of the Land's End one's with the tummy control.  But I hate paying for shipping, especially since I end up returning most of the clothes I buy online because they don't fit right and have to pay the shipping to send it back. So I didn't order it.

I need to stop trying to hide the flab and just keep working towards losing the flab.

I did get in 6 laps of swimming one day this week. My arms hurt after 2.  Which shows me that at the very least swimming works my arms.  I need to go out and get a few laps in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment