Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What to do.....

I know, it's been awhile since I posted. I've just not been feeling it this week. All that work for a measely 4 lbs. Really?



Soooooooo.......Ive been doing some thinking. Do I want to continue or do I not? If I do, I will have to step it up. Become hardcore. Which, I like to think, isnt like me at all. I like to think Im easygoing and laid back, but maybe Im not. Or, maybe its just that I shouldnt be in some areas, such as this.



Back in the early spring, when swimsuits were still full price, I ordered a suit. They were out of my size, so I bought one the next size down thinking it would be ok. I suppose it was, except I felt like a kielbasa stuffed into a casing because it was so tight.


Sunday, I went to the local state park's free beach Sunday with my sister and our children. When I went to put my suit on, it felt differently. Not as tight. Less sausage-ish. More comfortable. Where I had lost weight.


Im still not 100% committed. Maybe 95%. I still need one more big PUSH so I can clear the hump that is holding me back from joining the local gym. But, Im worlds better than I was a few months ago.



I know, this post is sorta rambling and disjointed, but, I think what Im trying to say is, Im back. Im committed. Im in.

1 comment: