Friday, July 1, 2011

4th of July Weekend is upon us...

4th of July Weekend is upon us.....Not alot will change in my daily life except we are having a family weenie roast/fireworks at my parents' house Saturday night and on Monday I am aiming to take (daughter) to the movies.



My last few days havent been great. Ive had the munchies and, while Ive tried eating baby carrots, there's only so many I can stand before I go buggy...(carrots, buggy, Bugs Bunny, get it? No? Oh well, Im a comedian in my head)



I do very well at work. I take my breakfast shake and my WW tv dinner and as long as nobody brings me donuts or a biscuit, Im good. I have my carrots. I have pork rinds(9 are 2 pts +) so Im fine.



But, when I get home.....I dont know. Maybe Im pms'ing. I hate to blame it on that but except the 100 yrs it seemed like I was pregnant(I have 3 children, so it probably wasnt 100 yrs. But it certainly felt like it), I was on the pill for 99% of my adulthood until (Daughter)'s birth, when I had a tubal. At least then I could track this mess, but a year ago August, I had a Nova-Sure ablation, and while it is WONDERFUL that I dont have a period any more, I have no idea if the weird problems manifesting throughout my body are pms or old age or fat or an alien invasion....



Anywho.....Munching. I try like Hell not to keep snacky stuff in the house. It's difficult because (daughter) is a grazer. She cant stay still long enough to actually finish a meal, so she is constantly picking something up to eat. And, she is picky enough that she wont eat anything I refuse to eat except cottage cheese.



I havent went over my points at all this week, but I am not proud of my choices. I KNOW I will be getting weighed on Tuesday, but it hasnt seemed to matter. I wish I could say that I started this and, by golly, Im determined enough that nothing else matters. I cant. I want to be determined, but Im having some issues with it.



There is a saying that sums up my life pretty darn well:

Lead me not into temptation because I can find my way allllllll by myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment