Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kicking it back into gear

Weigh in days have been sorta disappointing the past couple of weeks. Up and then down, but barely more than I was up the week before.
Someone said maybe I was eating too few points and that was the problem. So I upped it to almost my daily  points everyday. I'm still trying to avoid using the weekly points if I don't go out.

Today I was down 1.6 from last week!

It's been 5 weeks (Started on June 11th) I'm down a total of 6 lbs. I need to rethink the aiming for 2 lbs a week. I'm averaging a pound a week. Which should put me where I want to be sometime in November.  Unless I really actually kick in some excersise that is more than swimming 4 laps a week.  Maybe I can try and go one or two nights a week after work, I did order a new bathing suit (a one piece) that is on it's way. But I also think I need to start doing something with dumbells. 

I have them, I have a big ball thingy, I have an entire gym not 60 feet away. I have a pool. I have nothing but excuses of why I don't do these things.

This week is time to stop the damn excuses.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! A pound a week is a success. The longer you go the longer it will stick. In my profession those are the ones who last, who keep the weight off

    ReplyDelete