Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday....Progress!

It's Saturday.



Again.



I didn't weigh. Again. I'm going to the gyno on Tuesday and will get weighed there.



However, I'm seeing progress. Maybe not bunches, but some.



Yesterday had a torturous start involving my Jeep, a mortally wounded kitten, a big fight with H(who, luckily was there as 90% of the time, he is at his house), and the absolute need in my driving a 41 yr old pick up to work that not only had no air, no power brakes, no power steering, no radio but also had no gas, so I had to stop on the way to ensure I could actually get there. Then I had to listen to every person that came by my office ask if that was my truck and then tell me their dad/uncle/cousin/grandfather/second cousin 6 times removed had one just like it except theirs was a different color/different year/stick shift...... Most days I like being the only female on the place. Yesterday? Not so much. But, the only thing wrong with my Jeep was a broken belt. H fixed it.



I forgot all of my stuff at home in the melee, so I went to Sonic and got a Sprite Zero and a Bacon, egg and cheese burrito. I asked for Bacon and egg burrito but they added cheese. I ate it. Looked it up when I got to work....15 points. Great.....


Somebodies birthday was yesterday, so they brought donuts. As long as they stayed in the men's bathhouse, I was good. Even my boss asking me every 15 minutes "Ya want a donut? I'll go get you one.." was ok. I resisted. When I went to the other building to whine to my sister is when it went downhill.....One of the guys brought a dozen into her building and ran them under my nose. Sigh.....I ate two. One for each hip. Went back to my office and looked them up. 4-6 points apiece. I split the difference and counted them as an even 10. Great.......


Lunch.....Somebody ate my WW dinner out of the freezer, so I had a WW breakfast eggs, cheese, potatoes thingy for 5 points for lunch.



But, for supper, we went out. I ordered mini crab cakes as an appetizer..the order is 6, I ate two with a dill sauce. H ate the rest.(H is 6'3" and weighs 185 lbs. Always has and probably always will) I ordered water to drink and the 6 oz Black 'n Bleu Sirloin with French Fries and a salad with ranch dressing. The salad was ok, but I managed to eat less than half. H ate the rest..... The steak finally came and it's the best thing in the world. It's a 6 oz cajun blackened sirloin steak with Bleu Cheese sauce. OMG, that is the BEST STEAK IN THE WORLD! I ate ever smidge of it and thought about licking the place, but resisted. I did resist the fries and only ate a few. I never eat dessert out like that.



Today, well, I got up and decided I needed my nails done and my eyebrows waxed. I got dressed and HOLY CRAP! I have a pair of capris that I wear that is always, always tight, almost uncomfortable even, until they stretch out after I wear them awhile.


They slid on and were NOT uncomfortable at all. None. I was in shock. Total and utter shock.


After I got my nails done, (daughter) was starving so we went to Arby's. I had a roast beef n swiss combo with a Diet Pepsi. I ate the sandwich with horsey sauce(I love horsey sauce) and drank the Diet Pepsi. I did not eat the curly fries.



Let me repeat: I DID NOT EAT THE CURLY FRIES!



So, I have left over half of my salad, 75% of my fries, and my curly fries. AND I ordered a Diet Pepsi instead of a full octane Pepsi or Dr Pepper. AND my capris werent uncomfortably tight when I took them out of the dryer this morning.



I think I'm seeing progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment