Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Easier to stay fat?

Sooooooooooo..............I had a pretty good day. 7 pt breakfast shake, 2 pt snack, 5 point lunch.



And, then, it hit me....I wanted.....No,I NEEDED a hamburger.



NEEDED it.



NEEDED.



IT.



Went to WalMart after work, walked around, bought a red onion, a package of ground chuck, some mixed greens, various other items and came home.



Then I decided I should research just how many points are in a burger. With a Bun, approximately 9, I think.



However, I came upon this website... laloosh.com. They have low point recipes that look YUMMY!


But they also have other things....Like a point calculation worksheet... Which has made me reevaluate my life.


How to Calculate Your Daily Weight Watchers Points Target

Many readers have asked me how to calculate your daily weight watchers points target. What I can tell you is how to calculate your Daily Point Total Goal!


To figure out how many points you are allowed each day answer these questions and add your score:

1. Gender:
Female- score 2
Male- score 8
A nursing mom- score 12

2. How old are you?
17-26- score 4
27-37- score 3
38-47- score 2
48-58- score 1
over 58- score 0

3. What do you weigh?
Enter the first two digits of your weight in pounds.
(for example, if you weight 198, you will add 19 to your score)

4. How tall are you?
Under 5’1- score 0
5’1-5’10- score 1
Over 5’10- score 2

5. How do you spend most of your day?
Sitting down? score 0
Occasionally sitting? score 2
Walking most of the time? score 4
Doing physically hard work most of the time? score 6

Just add all of your scores together and that’s your daily point total.

Additionally, you are allowed an 35 more "fun" points per week, if you wish to use them.



Read more:

http://www.laaloosh.com/how-to-calculate-daily-weight-watchers-points-target/#ixzz1QcVLFTPY


WTF? According to this, I have 41 points a day. And 35 extra a week. Which is not the 52/49 I was going by, by any means. Is the 41/35 correct or the 52/49?




Sometimes, I think it would just be easier to stay fat.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like the old way to calculate points. They changed their points system in December to be the 'points plus' and they recalculated stuff....so I know i went up about 8-10 points I was allowed per day.

    ReplyDelete