Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Depressed....

I'm ready to give up. Throw in the towel. Quit.



Stepped on the scales this morning, said I weighed 374.5.


Saturday I weighed 362. And today I weigh almost 375.


WTF?


Seriously, WTF?


I've worked so hard at this. Reading labels. Keeping track of every point. Trying to keep under my points. Trying to plan ahead for special things.


I feel so discouraged. What's the point? I mean, really? What's the point? I have points left over every day....like today, I have 23 points left and there's no way I can eat them.


I'm going to stick to it til July 5 for my yearly gyno appointment. When they weigh me, I will know if this is working or if it's pointless and I should just give up and start working toward Gastric Bypass again.

1 comment:

  1. Do not give up. This is a marathon. The scale os jusy 1 tool for measuring your success. I had to take my scale outta my bathroom so I could focus on other things.

    Remember eating healthy and exercising is about becoming healthy. The weight loss is an obvious by-product.

    Check my blog. I would love to help support your efforts as I have some weight to lose also.

    ReplyDelete