Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday.....Week 3

Well, here we are. Monday on Week Three. Excuse the rambling, its just that Im so darn good at it.



I refused to weigh this weekend. My scales are stupid and I hate them. I will see if this is working next Tuesday when I go to the doctor.



I do worry that when I go to the doctor, there wont be a change in the scale.



I dont miss the "old way" much. I still eat pretty much the same things I did before when offered(Like at my mom's on Sunday), I just eat less.



I desperately miss my Dr Pepper and sweet tea. DESPERATELY MISS IT. And Im not sleeping any better without the caffiene.



My 17 yr old knows Im trying to lose some weight and he is freaking out. He wants me to be "Happy" and he knows Dr Pepper makes me happy. But how does he know being thinner wont make me happy, too?



Went to a 1 yr old's birthday party Saturday. I had no interest in the cakes/cookies/banana pudding....Ok, maybe a little in the banana pudding...but I ate a couple of chunks of watermelon and 4 strawberries. I felt that was pretty good, considering.



Have almost talked myself into seeing the stupid, hateful hospital dietician again if the scales havent moved. I dont like her. Dont like her at all..... Well, actually, I do like her as a person. Shes lovely. I just dont care for her message. And the crap she wants me to eat. But, I seem to be surviving on this diet, I guess her diet, with a few modifications to leave out crap like mushrooms or chunks, probably wouldnt kill me. But, Shhhhhhhh.....Im not admitting that to her just yet.




Am I still trying? In my head, yes, I am. To outsiders looking in? I dont know but I wish they would tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment