Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not Pregnant, Just Fat.

Hi, I'm Laurie. I was always that skinny girl. The one that wore kid's size clothing in college. The one the other girls hated cause I could eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound. But I had big boobs. People thought they were fake. They aren't.

Now, my belly is bigger than my boobs. This is all very sudden. Between October and June I gained 12 pounds. In the past 3 weeks 4 people have commented on me being pregnant. Today someone reached out and touched my belly.

Yes. Touched. My. Belly.

On Sunday I decided to start Weight Watchers. I don't want to do it alone, so Christy is joining me. We are doing this. One day at a time. Clear across the country from each other. And yet, together.

I refuse to pay for Weight Watchers right now, so some internet browsing has gotten me the info I need. I downloaded an app for my phone. I'm trying to track everything. This is where the blog comes in.

I AM going to lose this weight, and another 10 pounds, I want to get back into my skinny jeans. I don't want to be ashamed to wear a bathing suit. I don't want people touching my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment