Saturday, June 25, 2011

Words to the Wise.....

Word to the Wise......



Parkey Buttery Spray is CRAP when you try to fry an egg. The egg cooks, but its ugly when you are done.


Egg sandwich for Breakfast....

Healthy Life bread, 2 slice, 2 pts.
Kraft 2% American cheese, 2 pts.
1 medium egg, 2 pts.
2 tsp Mayo, 2 pts.

8 pts.



Yeah, I know. Im going to have to give it up and start cutting back on the "real" things soon, but right now, this was pretty good.



This afternoon we are going to my step-greatgrandson's 1st birthday party. Im always uncomfortable around them, so I wont be eating anything there. Im planning tacos for supper and maybe MAYBE I will be good.



I know today is weigh-in day, but after the weigh-in fiasco this week, Im currently refusing to weigh myself. I will find out at my yearly if Ive lost weight or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment