Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tummy aches.

Yesterday I was pretty good, had some whole wheat spagetti and sauteed squash for lunch. Snacked on veggies and hummus. Dinner was flatbread and eggplant curry.  Definitely did not exceed my points.

Victory of the day: On my way to and from my hair appointment there was a USA network/Haagen Daaz promo. Free cones of ice cream! I walked by both times and said no thank you. Me, turning down free ice cream. I don't even know who I am anymore.

This morning on my way in the sign at the farmer's market said the meat booth would have chicken fried steak topped with poached egg, gravy and kale. The seed was planted. This was going to be lunch. My huge splurge for the week.

Went down a little after 11 and now it was a pork and beef bbq sandwich. That didn't speak to me AT ALL. So I got my usual Thursday farmer's market lunch. 3 tacos. 2 braised short rib and 1 lamb. And I did something I rarely do, I got lemonade. But only because I forgot my water bottle and was actually going to sit outside and eat.
And eat I did.
And now, back at my desk I feel disgusting. My tummy hurts, like I ate too much. And I'm sure the scale will  be higher tomorrow.
I don't like feeling like this at all.
Guess changing my food intake is starting to become a habit. I call that today's victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment