Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Starting off Week 2 with no appetite

Despite my horrible Friday night, I managed to try and be good on Saturday. Went out to dinner and ate very small portions of everything.  Sunday the kids wanted to take dad to the local mac and cheese restaurant. Yes, an entire restaurant dedicated to mac and cheese and nothing else (well except for an oreo filled with crisco). I had a few bites of my dinner and was pretty much full.

I was down 3 pounds after week one.

The last two days I've barely eaten while at work. I know it's bad to not eat three meals a day, but I really haven't been hungry. Plus I've been so busy I haven't had time to obsess about food.

Today I got a little bit of salad at lunch time, but ended up only eating a handful of garbanzo beans and 5 strawberries.  I got home and made a bacon (turkey - 1 pt), egg (1 pt, yes a real one), cheese (Kraft 2% american cheese - 1 pt) sandwich (multigrain thins - 3 pts) and a sliver of real cheddar. Cooked in olive oil so I'll add a couple points for that.

That's it. And I'm full.
Could my stomach be shrinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment