Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday...

Nothing major today. 5 points for breakfast, 5 points for lunch, a million bazillion points for supper.


Met a work friend for supper at the local Mexican joint. I debated ordering this, I debated ordering that, I even contemplated fish tacos, except I don't care for fish. Finally, I settled on chicken fajitas. Yes, it was a horrible choice but it was sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo good. And I ate way much more than I was used to......so much that I am still uncomfortable 4 hours later.


Lucky, I had 72 points combined left over from yesterday and today, not including my weekly 49. I can't in any universe, current or alternate, figure the points on the fajitas, so Im calling it even. It's not exactly scientific, but it works for today. And tomorrow I will start at 52 again and work my way down.


Then I went to my sister's and put huge bright red chunks in my hair. Very interesting. I'm too old, but enough people are scared of me that they won't laugh at my face.



I should be simply svelte and gorgeous in approximately 5.234 years at this rate.

I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment