Friday, June 24, 2011

Well, THAT was a bust.......

Thursday started badly. I needed speakers for my computer at work. Yes,I couldve called IT and they wouldve gotten me some.....maybe in a month........but I needed them yesterday. I THOUGHT I had some at home but I couldnt find them. I took (daughter) to my mom's and we scrounged around, but all we found were her HUGE speakers, which I didnt want, and 3 pair of headphones that didnt work.


So, I was off to an early morning WalMart run. Joy joy joy......


Halfway to WalMart, I figure out I forgot my Breakfast Shakey thingy. Sigh.... I go to WalMart, get what I need, get out, and low and behold, theres a stupid Burger King.


I love fast food breakfast. LOVE it. LOVE IT HARD.


I go through the drive thru and order a BK Breakfast Bowl...(Eggs, peppers, onions, potatoes, some kind of sauce, and cheese, Maybe some mushrooms but not enough to bother me) And a Water, please.


I get to work FINALLY, power up the pc, open my email and look in my BK Bag. OMG, a biscuit. Let's just say it was lovely. And delicious. I picked the peppers out of my Breakfast Bowl and ate every bit.


Then, I looked up the points online. 15. 15....and Im not certain that included the biscuit.


I was very good the rest of the morning. No snacks. Just a 9 point Chicken Teryaki WW thingy. It was ok, but not great.


Then, supper happened. H showed up at my house with fish. Country style fish from Captain D's. Along with green beans and french fries. AND tarter sauce.


I ate every bit.


Im not proud. When I looked up the points, from a near as I can tell, I broke even yesterday. But that wasnt my goal. I was not happy with myself and now I have to deal.


I got up this morning feeling badly, but I was determined to get back on the horse and ride it til the end. I had my breakfast shake, a few pork rinds, an Otter Pop popsicle and a WW's Pot Roast w/veggies tv dinner. Ive used 15 points and Im going to use the rest for supper.



Lets see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment